The replacement work of 18 numbers old/damaged gates with new ones would be carried out by Uttar Pradesh Irrigation Department at Okhla Barrage/KalindiKunj Yamuna from September 22 to November 6 during night hours i.e. 11 PM to 5 AM.
In view of this, the traffic headed towards NOIDA from the following points would be diverted as under:
Traffic diversion pint:
1. From Traffic Signal Maa Anand Mai Marg/Road No.13A (Crowne Plaza) leading to Kalindi Kunj/NOIDA
2. From Traffic Signal Okhla Industrial Area I & II near Under pass Sarita Vihar Flyover leading to Kalindi Kunj/NOIDA
3. From Loop Sarita Vihar Flyover leading to Kalindi Kunj/NOIDA
4. From North Foot of Sarita Vihar flyover towards Apollo Hospital leading to Kalindi Kunj/NOIDA
5. Kalindi Kunj Chowk for the traffic bound towards Kalindi Kunj/NOIDA
6. North Foot of Sarita Vihar flyover to Road no.13A going towards Kalindi Kunj/NOIDA
In order to avoid any inconvenience, all motorists using the Okhla Barrage/Kalindi Kunj for commuting to NOIDA are advised to follow the above diversion and preferably use DND Flyway during the night hours between 11 PM and 5 AM, said Vijay Singh, Deputy Commissioner of Police, traffic southern range, Delhi.
1. The traffic coming from Badar Pur and bound for NOIDA is preferred to go towards Ashram Chowk and take DND Flyway for further journey to NOIDA.
2. Traffic coming from Maa Anand Mai Marg or M.B. Road and bound for NOIDA will go on Maa Anand Mai Marg up to Kalkaji Temple and then to Modi Flyover – turn left for Ashram Chowk and then take DND Flyway for reaching NOIDA.
3. Traffic coming from Outer Ring Road and bound for NOIDA will go straight to Modi Flyover and take left turn on Mathura Road for Ashram Chowk and then take DND Flyway for reaching NOIDA.
4. These restrictions/diversion will be in force from 11 PM (night) to 5 AM (next morning) from 24.09.2017 to 06.11.2017, said officials.