Shepherd’s Path International School was set up with the aim to be different, to make quality education available to the Muslim Ummah.
Shepherd’s Path is a registered and recognised school. We have incorporated an advanced curriculum that lays emphasis on practical and analytical development and not just the theoretical knowledge.
ADVETORIAL: Share your story with us at email@example.com
The school is in the process of being affiliated with the Cambridge University of UK. The Islamic studies and Arabic department of SPIS is headed by Shaikh Omar Khan a scholar from Madina University, Saudi Arabia.
‘Fastabiqul Khairat- foremost in doing good’ it is not just a motto, but mission of the school. We aim to carve a niche’ in the schools’ domain through its uniqueness.
The SPIS provides a curriculum that enhances the development of practical analytical skills combined with Islamic education based on Quran and Sunnah.
School Tour Download E Brochure Apply Assessment Interview Notification
1. Purchase a registration form from SPIS FD at the payment of Rs. 150.00
2. Submit the dully filled form at the SPIS FD.
3. Obtain an assessment date.
On the day of assessment bring your child to SPIS.
The Assessment Duration 1hr (for all the grades)
4. Post-Assessment Counseling with Counselor and Director.
5. Submit the admission fee at the fee counter in the account section.
6. Enter your ward’s information in the admission register and obtain an admission number*.
7. Show the admission number and get a diary issued from the stationary dept.
Last date of admission
The last date of admission will be decided on the basis of registration.
Shepherd’s Path International School, Shaheen Bagh, New Delhi
Contact: 011-23950034/35/36, 81-30-524-518
Website: spisdelhi.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(OT marketing initiative)