Recipe of chicken filled bread: Method:1. Boil chicken in water, ginger garlic paste and salt. When water evaporates switch off flame and let it cool down. Shred it.
2. First mix warm water and sugar. Now add yeast and again mix well.
3. Add the yeast mixture to flour and mix well. Add one egg. Slowly slowly add warm milk to maida. Add oil. Make a nice smooth dough. Cover it with wet cloth. Keep it aside for 2-2.5 hrs
4. Now we will prepare filling for bread. For this, first we will prepare white sauce. Take butter in a pan. Add flour to the pan and roast flour for 1-2 minute. Mix well. Slowly add warm milk. Mix fast to avoid lumps. Switch off the gas while adding milk. As you will add milk it will become a smooth sauce like consistency. Add chicken to the white sauce. Add all the spices. On the other pan, I sauted the onions. Add the sauted onions to the white sauce. Add green chilies and coriander leaves. Mix well all ingredients. Sauté for 4-5 minute. Chicken is ready for filling.
5. After 1 hour Punch the dough in between to remove air. Again leave for 1 hour and cover.
6. Make a rectangular shape of dough and divide it into 4 equal parts. Roll one of the dough part in rectangular shape. Preheat your oven as per your setting. Put chicken mixture in the middle. Make cuts with knife on sides and fold on one another. Do the same procedure with rest of the three parts of dough.
7. Take one egg and beat. Apply egg mixture on the bread with brush or fingers softly. Sprinkle poppy seeds. Keep the bread in oven for 15-20 minutes on 180 C or as per your setting. Keep checking in between.
8. Chicken bread is ready to eat now!
2 cup Maida
1 cup Warm Milk
1 tsp Sugar
¼ tsp Salt
1 tsp full Dry Yeast
1 tsp Milk Powder
Ingredients for filling-
1/2 kg Chicken boiled in salt and garlic ginger paste and shredded . Onion 1 chopped
1 tbsp Maida
!-2 cup Warm Milk
2-3 Green Chili
White Pepper 1/2 tsp,
Garam Masala 1/2 tsp,