The incident of a Class IV student allegedly trying to kill himself has left residents shocked.
After the news of his alleged act of consuming rat poison in his house in Shaheen Bagh on Wednesday surfaced, some reporters too from the media landed in the locality to get to the depth of the story.
It has been reported that the nine-year-old boy was rushed to a local hospital where doctors treated him and declared him out of danger.
The boy was found unconscious in the room by his father one Khan, who these days was busy making a film on Akhilesh Yadav, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, according to a report by a Hindi daily.
He also pointed out the boy was upset with the family fight in the Samajwadi Party in UP.
It is understood that the boy discusses politics of UP a lot with his mother, as reported.
But in another report of English daily it has been mentioned that Khan suspects his son accidently ate something poisonous and said they don’t want any legal action.
However, many residents are unable to believe this fact that how come such a boy could be so involved in politics. A reporter was seen making clips outside the Jamia Nagar police station.