Friday , October 21 2016
Home / Local / Fire sparked by air conditioner guts part of house in Muradi Road

Fire sparked by air conditioner guts part of house in Muradi Road

Fire sparked by air conditioner guts part of house in Muradi Road. An overheated air conditioner leads to fire in a house on Muradi Road early morning today, reports M Jahanzeb Gul.

fire in a house in muradi roadAfter morning-prayer fire broke out in a house in H Block of Muradi Road due to spark in air conditioner.

A good part of the house was gutted with no casualties reported. The fire brigade was informed about the incident and as it came after one hour, residents tried their best to douse the raging fire but to anvil.

It was only after the fire brigade came in that it succeeded in dousing the fire by 7:30 am to the relief of several residents.

OKHLATIMES reported that this is not for the first time that fire incident took place in the locality. With summer peak several incidents of fire has been reported but till now casualties have been reported.

It was a few days ago when fire had broken near Kalindi Kunj close by factory godown at night. Then too residents had worked hard for hours to douse the fire. Nobody was hurt in that incident. Shaheen Bagh residents still remember 2014 fire in the locality when properties worth lakhs were gutted in a fire that had broken out in an old furniture market in Jamia Nagar.

If you have news tip or story idea, photo or video please email at to strengthen local governance and community journalism. Also you can join us and become a source for OT to help us empower the marginalized through digital inclusion.

Check Also


2 Shaheen Bagh-based health entrepreneurs make health check-ups cheap through DOT card

Health check-ups are expensive and at times of disease breakout people lose large amount to …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Powered by